How safe are annuities?

TomS

Oct 18, 2022, 11:35:02 AM10/18/22
Lyin' Asshole thinks he can escape market risk by buying an annuity, although he has NEVER said if:
1. He actually bought an annuity
2. Which annuity he bought
Well, annuity companies CAN fail, and here are the consequences:
https://www.annuityexpertadvice.com/annuity-company-failures/

Alan

Oct 18, 2022, 11:46:24 AM10/18/22
On 2022-10-18 08:35, TomS wrote:
> Lyin' Asshole thinks he can escape market risk by buying an annuity, although he has NEVER said if:
> 1. He actually bought an annuity

That's a lie.

> 2. Which annuity he bought

That's true... ...but I can confirm that I know what annuity he bought.

-hh

Oct 18, 2022, 1:05:10 PM10/18/22
On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:46:24 AM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
> On 2022-10-18 08:35, TomS wrote:
> > Lyin' Asshole thinks he can escape market risk by buying an annuity,
> > although he has NEVER said if:
> > 1. He actually bought an annuity
>
> That's a lie.

Indeed:

< http://huntzinger.com/photo/2019b/recused_receipt.jpg>

> > 2. Which annuity he bought
>
> That's true... ...but I can confirm that I know what annuity he bought.

Tommy isn't eligible to purchase from the provider, so knowing the
‘who’ has no personal benefit for him.

> > Well, annuity companies CAN fail, and here are the consequences:
> > https://www.annuityexpertadvice.com/annuity-company-failures/

Tommy tried that scaremongering gambit two years ago and was shot down:

< https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.golf/c/9A3D2vUgI7s/m/0Rf3WWY3BQAJ>

In the meantime, the declines in funds that Tommy has claimed to have bought at
times such as TQQQ and PONAX are in 2022 quite real.

-hh

-hh

Oct 18, 2022, 1:12:29 PM10/18/22
PS:

PONAX yield YTD: 1.41% (not counting the -14% valuation price decline of the fund):

< https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/PONAX?.tsrc=applewf>

-hh

TomS

Oct 18, 2022, 9:23:26 PM10/18/22
On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 10:05:10 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:46:24 AM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
> > On 2022-10-18 08:35, TomS wrote:
> > > Lyin' Asshole thinks he can escape market risk by buying an annuity,
> > > although he has NEVER said if:
> > > 1. He actually bought an annuity
> >
> > That's a lie.
> Indeed:
>
> < http://huntzinger.com/photo/2019b/recused_receipt.jpg>

Sorry, Liar, but that is NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING. It is lacking any NAMES WHATSOEVER. It could be forged for all I know.

> > > 2. Which annuity he bought
> >
> > That's true... ...but I can confirm that I know what annuity he bought.
> Tommy isn't eligible to purchase from the provider, so knowing the
> ‘who’ has no personal benefit for him.

How do you know? You won't disclose the name, which is most likely FAKE anyway.

> > > Well, annuity companies CAN fail, and here are the consequences:
> > > https://www.annuityexpertadvice.com/annuity-company-failures/
> Tommy tried that scaremongering gambit two years ago and was shot down:
>
> < https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.golf/c/9A3D2vUgI7s/m/0Rf3WWY3BQAJ>
>
> In the meantime, the declines in funds that Tommy has claimed to have bought at
> times such as TQQQ and PONAX are in 2022 quite real.

Sorry, Liar, but I haven't owned EITHER of these two in a LONG TIME!

You are a CERTIFIED LIAR who can't even be trusted to hit the urinal w/o peeing on his feet.

> -hh

TomS

Oct 18, 2022, 9:25:38 PM10/18/22
BTW, $5K is a LAUGHABLE SMALL AMOUNT! Until you get into SIX FIGURES OR MORE it is just a mere hobby investment.

-hh

Oct 18, 2022, 11:22:12 PM10/18/22
On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:25:38 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 6:23:26 PM UTC-7, TomS wrote:

> > > Indeed:
> > >
> > > < http://huntzinger.com/photo/2019b/recused_receipt.jpg>
>
> > Sorry, Liar, but that is NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING. It is lacking any
> > NAMES WHATSOEVER. It could be forged for all I know.

But of course it’s recused. If you believe posting that sort of info is risk-free,
show that by posting your own brokerage account, complete & unrecused.

> > > Tommy isn't eligible to purchase from the provider, so knowing the
> > > ‘who’ has no personal benefit for him.
> >
> > How do you know? You won't disclose the name, which is most likely FAKE anyway.

Because I know enough (your age, health, history, etc) to know that you don’t &
can’t qualify. Now if you want to accept a welch-proof wager on this assertion,
I’m game: how much do you want to lose today?

> > > Tommy tried that scaremongering gambit two years ago and was shot down:
> > >
> > > < https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.golf/c/9A3D2vUgI7s/m/0Rf3WWY3BQAJ>
> > >
> > > In the meantime, the declines in funds that Tommy has claimed to have bought at
> > > times such as TQQQ and PONAX are in 2022 quite real.
> >
> > Sorry, Liar, but I haven't owned EITHER of these two in a LONG TIME!

Oh of course not: you sold them both at exactly the top of the market, but for the very first
time in your life, you successfully resisted the temptation to brag! /s

> > You are a CERTIFIED LIAR who can't even be trusted to hit the urinal w/o peeing on his feet.

Certified by .. who? You?? That’s laughable.

> BTW, $5K is a LAUGHABLE SMALL AMOUNT! Until you get into SIX FIGURES OR MORE
> it is just a mere hobby investment.

News flash: not all annuities are single premium.

Plus Tommy’s forgetting that I’d previously mentioned making deposits (yes, plural)
via credit card for in doing so, getting free points/cashback benefits. That’s a
purchase discount which (incrementally) improves overall yield.

-hh

TomS

Oct 19, 2022, 1:13:53 AM10/19/22
Hey Lyin' Asshole, you have made numerous PROVABLY FALSEHOODS, thereby making you a CERTIFIED LIAR.

Second, there IS NO RECORD of you making ANY deposits WHATSOEVER. What you presented has:
1. No NAMES
2. No INSTUITION
3. No AGENTS
4. No BROKER
It is nothing more than a LAUGHABLE FORGERY not even up to the standards of Liberian scammers.

-hh

Oct 19, 2022, 9:14:25 AM10/19/22
On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 1:13:53 AM UTC-4, TomS wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 8:22:12 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

> > But of course it’s recused. If you believe posting that sort of info is risk-free,
> > show that by posting your own brokerage account, complete & unrecused.

Silence from Tommy...and no unrecused pic of his own brokerage account to show
us all what he's demanding of others.

> > Because I know enough (your age, health, history, etc) to know that you don’t &
> > can’t qualify. Now if you want to accept a welch-proof wager on this assertion,
> > I’m game: how much do you want to lose today?

More silence from Tommy: the punk ain't feeling so lucky.

> > Oh of course not: you sold them both at exactly the top of the market, but for the very first
> > time in your life, you successfully resisted the temptation to brag! /s

The irony is that Tommy could have also bragged about how as a "multi-millionaire" who's
deeply invested in the market about how many millions he's lost (on paper) this YTD, but he's
passed on making that brag too. Gosh, that parameterizes that "multi-" to be even smaller.

> > Certified by .. who? You?? That’s laughable.

TL;DR summary: "LOL!".

> > > BTW, $5K is a LAUGHABLE SMALL AMOUNT! Until you get into SIX FIGURES OR MORE
> > > it is just a mere hobby investment.
> >
> > News flash: not all annuities are single premium.

Silence from Tommy...because we're going to get a diversion attempt of new stuff instead.

> > Plus Tommy’s forgetting that I’d previously mentioned making deposits (yes, plural)
> > via credit card for in doing so, getting free points/cashback benefits. That’s a
> > purchase discount which (incrementally) improves overall yield.
> >

> Hey Lyin' Asshole, you have made numerous PROVABLY FALSEHOODS, ...

Substantiation absent: cite, please!

> ...thereby making you a CERTIFIED LIAR.

Your self-proclaimed 'certification' isn't worth dogshit.

> Second, there IS NO RECORD of you making ANY deposits WHATSOEVER.

False: you've seen a recused record and have complained that you don't personally
consider it to be adequate, but you won't provide an unrecused pic of your own stuff
to show what you would consider to be adequate. Stop whining and put 'er up.

What you presented has:
> 1. No NAMES

Yet you know that it is mine.

> 2. No INSTUITION

Yet you've been told what year the provider was established.
Are you incapable of using that clue to track it down? Or are you just a lazy sod?
Admit that you're incompetent, lazy, & my inferior, and I'll provide you with another clue.

> 3. No AGENTS
> 4. No BROKER

You have proof that these are always required for annuities? Cite, please.

> It is nothing more than a LAUGHABLE FORGERY...

Merely your unsubstantiated claim. Got any actual proof?
No, none that has been provided: cite, please (TL;DR: "Put up or Shut up").

> ... not even up to the standards of Liberian scammers.

Because the cliche is Nigeria, not Liberia, you're also showing us that you're
way behind on keeping up on reading your AARP articles:

<https://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fraud/info-2019/nigerian.html>

-hh

TomS

Oct 19, 2022, 8:29:14 PM10/19/22
Hey Lyin' Asshole, your FAKE document IS the proof. I have no idea WHY you even post this shit, to prove what a FUCKING IDIOT you are? Well, congratulations, you SUCCEEDED!!!

Alan

Oct 19, 2022, 9:26:29 PM10/19/22
So you're willing to post your information unredacted to support your
claims, are you, Sunshine?

:-)

TomS

Oct 21, 2022, 11:00:12 PM10/21/22
Hey Fool, the Lyin' Asshole's FAKE document IS the proof.

Alan

Oct 21, 2022, 11:02:43 PM10/21/22
Except, I know and attest that the annuity HH as described is real.

And why should he show his unredacted information to back his claims...

...when you won't do the same to back yours?

TomS

Oct 21, 2022, 11:07:35 PM10/21/22
So I am supposed to accept the word of ANOTHER liar? I don't think so. Until Lyin' Asshole discloses the ACTUAL annuity it is nothing more than a FAKE, and you are WASTING MY TIME bringing it up.

Alan

Oct 22, 2022, 12:04:04 AM10/22/22
So you'll disclose your personal information to back up all your
financial claims, too?

You go first.

:-)

-hh

Oct 22, 2022, 7:53:10 AM10/22/22
<< pulling up the popcorn! >>

> You go first.
>
> :-)

I'll even go a step further with another view of some of the same receipt (+3), but
for which I didn't trim the borders like on the original example, which shows its old
school mailer form format with the form's perforated edge and glue pads before
I went to electronic deposits & their forms changed:

<http://huntzinger.com/photo/2019b/recused_too.jpg>

-hh

TomS

Oct 22, 2022, 1:48:22 PM10/22/22
Hey Asshole, until you disclose EXACTLY which annuity you bought I don't want to hear from your lying ass.

-hh

Oct 22, 2022, 7:42:04 PM10/22/22
> Hey Asshole, until you disclose EXACTLY which annuity you bought I don't want to hear from your lying ass.

This is Tommy trying to forget that he made a “fake document” claim
and got his face kicked in.

It is also Tommy forgetting that he’s already been told that to disclose it
won’t do Tommy any good, because he can’t buy this product even if he
wanted to, so just what would full disclosure accomplish? Tommy can’t
say “independent verification” without admitting that he’s been a hypocrite
in this area several times over by not substantiating his own claims.
That’s the price of admission for Tommy

FYI, I’ve also calculated that my guaranteed retirement income stream is
set to exceed 100% of my working income* without counting Social Security
or a dime of my 401k.

* - 401k contributions excluded.

-hh

TomS

Oct 24, 2022, 12:33:23 AM10/24/22
The Asshole STILL won't disclose this FAKE annuity.

Alan

Oct 24, 2022, 5:05:34 AM10/24/22
It's not fake.

I've been given the details.

TomS

Oct 26, 2022, 10:57:55 PM10/26/22
And FUCK YOU TOO! If you have the details, PROVID THEM, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!

Alan

Oct 26, 2022, 11:42:52 PM10/26/22
I've asked you:

Are you willing to produce your unredacted details?

Yes or no.

TomS

Oct 27, 2022, 1:55:37 AM10/27/22
Come ON blowhard - PRODUCE the proof or SLINK BACK INTO YOUR HOLE!

Alan

Oct 27, 2022, 1:57:53 AM10/27/22
On 2022-10-26 22:55, TomS wrote:

>>> And FUCK YOU TOO! If you have the details, PROVID THEM, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!
>> I've asked you:
>>
>> Are you willing to produce your unredacted details?
>>
>> Yes or no.
> Come ON blowhard - PRODUCE the proof or SLINK BACK INTO YOUR HOLE!

Come on, Sunshine — produce the same thing you want others to produce!

-hh

Oct 27, 2022, 3:45:28 PM10/27/22
Or he can pay $100 to admit he’s a hypocrite.

-hh

TomS

Oct 27, 2022, 8:19:43 PM10/27/22
Hey you libtard assholes - backup your claims or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Alan

Oct 27, 2022, 8:31:21 PM10/27/22
Do you have any idea how many times that can get thrown back at you,
Sunshine?

:-)

TomS

Oct 27, 2022, 8:40:02 PM10/27/22
Do you how many times you have made this PHONY CLAIM w/o PROOF?

Alan

Oct 27, 2022, 8:46:44 PM10/27/22
It's not a phony claim, Sunshine.

I've seen the details.

But as long as you're not willing to release your personal information,
why should anyone else have to?

TomS

Oct 29, 2022, 9:27:31 PM10/29/22
Your word and $5 MIGHT get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks, Fool.

-hh

Oct 29, 2022, 10:21:34 PM10/29/22
Funny that $5 comment, because earlier this week, I stopped by a new(ish)
business in town and got a large Latte for $4+change ... rounded it up to $5.

Its a combination coffee/sweets shop with music albums (new & old vinyl & CDs);
I browsed their stacks while enjoying the coffee & their soundtrack. Owner is
going to keep an eye out for me for a couple of older obscure recordings for me.

-hh

Psych Shop

Oct 30, 2022, 3:47:01 AM10/30/22

IS DMT The strongest psychedelic in the world

Found in the ayahuasca tea made by the native people of the Amazon, and also produced naturally in our bodies, dimethyltryptamine (DMT), if ingested correctly, will send you into an overwhelming out-of-body experience that lasts less than half an hour in conventional time but is said to feel like a lifetime. A significant portion of users report encountering small elves when they are hallucinating on DMT.

https://psychshoponline.com/product/dmt-cart-for-sale/

-hh

Nov 16, 2022, 10:15:34 AM11/16/22
> Its a combination coffee/sweets shop with music albums …

Oh, and in other investments news, seems that I’d gotten behind in tracking one of my bond funds.

November rate’s just been announced

-hh

Nov 16, 2022, 11:57:49 AM11/16/22
<<Whoops, hit “send” before finishing the note>>

…announced, as a 4.25% interest rate, improving the fund’s
YTD return to +2.47%

Granted, that’s technically not quite as good as PONAX’s current
dividend rate of 4.63%, but that % is based on PONAX’s current
price, which has dropped by -12.4% YTD from $11.92 to $10.44/share,
which results in a -9% total return YTD.

-hh

Tommy

Nov 17, 2022, 2:05:17 AM11/17/22
PONAX's return is FAR BETTER than your FAKE ANNUITY - because it is REAL!

Tommy

Nov 17, 2022, 2:07:17 AM11/17/22
...and, actually, this could be a GOOD reentry point for me back into PONAX - THANKS, Lyin' Asshole!!

-hh

Nov 17, 2022, 5:38:22 AM11/17/22
> > PONAX's return is FAR BETTER than your FAKE ANNUITY - because it is REAL!

Oh, this isn't the Annuity, but another investment. You know "diversified portfolio" & all that.

For YTD performance, your favorite of PONAX is down by a net -9%, whereas this fund's
YTD return is currently at +2.47% YTD, as its trading price hasn't had any YoY decline,
which sums to a mere +11 percentage point YTD fund performance delta at low risk.

> ...and, actually, this could be a GOOD reentry point for me back into PONAX - THANKS, Lyin' Asshole!!

"Could", but reentry becomes better once there's no more Fed Rate hikes: bond fund prices are,
and will continue to be, under downward pressure so long as the Fed is raising interest rates.
So then: are you claiming that Fed rate hikes are already over?

FYI, I'd been figuring 1H 2023 ebb, but that was prior to yesterday's consumer spending news:
<https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/economy/us-retail-sales-october/index.html>

Because US consumer spending (retail) for October came in at stronger than expected (top line
was +1.3%, but ex-auto & gasoline spending was up +0.9% vs. +0.2% expected, plus September
was also revised higher, from +0.3% to +0.6%.), it seems evident to me that the bear market rallies
which were starting to anticipate a bottom were premature, so we're likely in for continued Fed rate
hikes for longer into 2023 than what the Market had expected.

Maybe you should listen to someone who actually is a multimillionaire, instead of someone
who just claims to be one on the internet. /s

-hh

Pyramid Pens

Nov 18, 2022, 3:21:21 PM11/18/22
Buy SHROOMIES COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE BAR – 3000MG
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/groovy-dancing-bear-blotter/#gsc.tab=0
Cookies and Cream, the dynamic power couple worth trying. Divided into four squares, these psilocybin-infused chocolates are convenient because of their easy dose nature. Ranging in both potency and flavour, these allow for flexible methods of microdosing or plain enjoyment.

HOW TO BUY SHROOMIES COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE BAR
These chocolate bars are infused with Golden Teacher mushrooms which are known for their reliable trip and are often the gateway shroom for newbies. They’re commonly used for gaining new insight about yourself and the universe due to their spiritual and shamanic effects.

WE SHIP SHROOMIES COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE BAR TO AUSTRALIA
This chocolate bar is easily broken into 4 x 750mg squares for a total of 3000mg per bar.

Recommended dosage:– Beginners: half to one square– Psychonauts: one to three squares

Note: Please allow up to 45 minutes for initial effects to begin before increasing dosage. These chocolates will last a year if stored in a cool place or indefinitely if stored in the freezer.
PICKUP MUSHROOMS FROM CHICAGO
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavour, Oreo Cookie Crumbs | Active Ingredients: Psilocybin Mushroom (Golden Teacher)

Where To Buy SHROOMIES COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE BAR In AUSTRALIA

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/cream-psilocybin-bar/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/albino-goldies-mushrooms/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/penis-envy-pe6/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/psilo-2/
You CAN NOW ORDER MUSHROOMS HERE
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/one-up/
UK MUSHROOMS NOW AVAILABLE
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/iboga-ta-for-sale/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/penis-envy-mushrooms/
BUY PSYCHEDELICS MUSHROOMS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTY
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/golden-teacher/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/wonder/
Where Can I Buy Mushrooms
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/blue-and-white-skype-200mg/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/psilocybe-mexicana/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/shrooms-gummies/

Tommy

Nov 18, 2022, 7:18:58 PM11/18/22
Hey Lyin' Asshole,

You're WELCOME! Thanks for YET ANOTHER mystery investment - sounds like you don't want to be held accountable in the future. Also, notice I said "could" not "it is."

I am currently looking at a number of stocks to buy as well, so nothing is decided at this point.

The BIG issue is if the recession we are already in gets worse. Note that the stock market is based on what will happen in the FUTURE, not current conditions, so the market will turn around BEFORE the economy does.

-hh

Nov 18, 2022, 9:27:59 PM11/18/22
> Hey Lyin' Asshole,
>
> You're WELCOME! Thanks for YET ANOTHER mystery investment - sounds like you don't
> want to be held accountable in the future. Also, notice I said "could" not "it is."

You said “could”, so I did too. After all, it’s not like you actually announced a PONAX buy.

But I am willing to be accountable.. I’ll even offer to make a welchproof wager,
namely that the fund I was referring to (and that I am also invested in) will not
have any loss in CY 2022, as defined by its trading price of 12/31/22 minus it’s
trading price from 1/3/22 (first trading day of 2022; or from 12/31/21, if you prefer).
You in, cupcake?

> I am currently looking at a number of stocks to buy as well, so nothing is decided at this point.

Merely more window shopping. You’ve become quite cowardly about actually
announcing real buys & sales in near-real time.

> The BIG issue is if the recession we are already in gets worse.

Oh, ”Recession”? In the USA? Really? Who said so? You, not NBER?

I really doubt that NBER is going to say that the US is in a recession when the
current 3Q22 estimate is +2.6% GDP growth:

< https://www.bea.gov/news/2022/gross-domestic-product-third-quarter-2022-advance-estimate>

> Note that the stock market is based on what will happen in the FUTURE, not
> current conditions, so the market will turn around BEFORE the economy does.

Except for Black Swans/etc, of course. But your attempted point was already
acknowledged above, “… under downward pressure so long as the Fed is
raising interest rates.”, as this was why I flatly asked you:

“So then: are you claiming that Fed rate hikes are already over?”

And of course you were silent on that question. How brave of you.

The dilemma you have is that just which hike is the “last” rate hike
often isn’t known when it happens, but is decided some time thereafter
retrospectively. That’s why investor opinions vary on if market inflection
should be expected at {0, 3, 4, 6, etc} months prior to said “last”. Of course,
there’s also strategies on how to address this uncertainty factor too…

…that is, if one listens to someone who actually is a multimillionaire, instead

-hh

Nov 20, 2022, 8:19:19 AM11/20/22
Still waiting on Tommy to step up.

> > I am currently looking at a number of stocks to buy as well, so nothing is decided at this point.
>
> Merely more window shopping. You’ve become quite cowardly about actually
> announcing real buys & sales in near-real time.

Case in point: Markets open tomorrow Tommy; going to commit today to what
buy order you’ve IRL submitted? <<crickets?>>

> > The BIG issue is if the recession we are already in gets worse.
>
> Oh, ”Recession”? In the USA? Really? Who said so? You, not NBER?
>
> I really doubt that NBER is going to say that the US is in a recession when the
> current 3Q22 estimate is +2.6% GDP growth:
>
> < https://www.bea.gov/news/2022/gross-domestic-product-third-quarter-2022-advance-estimate>

Still waiting for old Tommy to step up. If he can.

> > Note that the stock market is based on what will happen in the FUTURE, not
> > current conditions, so the market will turn around BEFORE the economy does.
>
> Except for Black Swans/etc, of course. But your attempted point was already
> acknowledged above, “… under downward pressure so long as the Fed is
> raising interest rates.”, as this was why I flatly asked you:
>
> “So then: are you claiming that Fed rate hikes are already over?”
>
> And of course you were silent on that question. How brave of you.

FYI, as of today, Yahoo Finance is reporting that PONAX has slid further,
down to $10.40/share. Gosh, ya don’t think this slide is a manifestation
of this “downward pressure” by any chance?

> The dilemma you have is that just which hike is the “last” rate hike
> often isn’t known when it happens, but is decided some time thereafter
> retrospectively. That’s why investor opinions vary on if market inflection
> should be expected at {0, 3, 4, 6, etc} months prior to said “last”. Of course,
> there’s also strategies on how to address this uncertainty factor too…
>
> …that is, if one listens to someone who actually is a multimillionaire, instead
> of someone who just claims to be one on the internet. /s

Tommy shows the group that he still desperately needs to “rearrange his cotton.”

-hh

Tommy

Nov 22, 2022, 12:06:32 AM11/22/22
Hello, I have made it ABUNDENTLY CLEAR that I don't bet with LYING ASSHOLES! WHY go thru the heartache of getting said asshole to PAY UP on his/her debt? It is FAR EASIER just to say NO, pardon me, but HELL NO!!

Tommy

Nov 22, 2022, 12:12:43 AM11/22/22
EVERYBODY is "window shopping" until they pull the TRIGGER, LA. I HAVE posted actual buys and sells in the past - go look and you will see them. On the other hand, I have NEVER seen such postings by the likes of YOU (correct me if I'm wrong - if you don't then that is evidence that I am RIGHT!)!

> > The BIG issue is if the recession we are already in gets worse.
> Oh, ”Recession”? In the USA? Really? Who said so? You, not NBER?
>
> I really doubt that NBER is going to say that the US is in a recession when the
> current 3Q22 estimate is +2.6% GDP growth:

What you "really doubt" is of ZERO INTEREST to me.

> < https://www.bea.gov/news/2022/gross-domestic-product-third-quarter-2022-advance-estimate>
> > Note that the stock market is based on what will happen in the FUTURE, not
> > current conditions, so the market will turn around BEFORE the economy does.
> Except for Black Swans/etc, of course. But your attempted point was already
> acknowledged above, “… under downward pressure so long as the Fed is
> raising interest rates.”, as this was why I flatly asked you:
>
> “So then: are you claiming that Fed rate hikes are already over?”
>
> And of course you were silent on that question. How brave of you.

WHY don't you tell us that?

> The dilemma you have is that just which hike is the “last” rate hike
> often isn’t known when it happens, but is decided some time thereafter
> retrospectively. That’s why investor opinions vary on if market inflection
> should be expected at {0, 3, 4, 6, etc} months prior to said “last”. Of course,
> there’s also strategies on how to address this uncertainty factor too…
>
> …that is, if one listens to someone who actually is a multimillionaire, instead
> of someone who just claims to be one on the internet. /s

Well, of course, I AM a multimillionaire - do you care to enlighten us as to what your net worth is (I DOUBT IT)??

> -hh

-hh

Nov 22, 2022, 6:30:14 AM11/22/22
Now, its at $10.39/share.

Gosh, my advice has already saved Tommy "Thousands!" /s

> > > The dilemma you have is that just which hike is the “last” rate hike
> > > often isn’t known when it happens, but is decided some time thereafter
> > > retrospectively. That’s why investor opinions vary on if market inflection
> > > should be expected at {0, 3, 4, 6, etc} months prior to said “last”. Of course,
> > > there’s also strategies on how to address this uncertainty factor too…
> > >
> > > …that is, if one listens to someone who actually is a multimillionaire, instead
> > > of someone who just claims to be one on the internet. /s
> >
> > Tommy shows the group that he still desperately needs to “rearrange his cotton.”
>
> Hello, I have made it ABUNDENTLY CLEAR that I don't bet with LYING ASSHOLES!

No, what you've made clear is that you're a loudmouthed chickenshit.

> WHY go thru the heartache of getting said asshole to PAY UP on his/her debt?

That's the beauty of the welchproof provision: both parties put up their money
before the wager is determined, so there is no way that the winner doesn't get paid.

> It is FAR EASIER just to say NO, pardon me, but HELL NO!!

That's because it is hard for you to be honest and admit you lost.

-hh

-hh

Nov 22, 2022, 7:15:45 AM11/22/22
Still waiting.

> > > I am currently looking at a number of stocks to buy as well, so nothing is decided at this point.
> > Merely more window shopping. You’ve become quite cowardly about actually
> > announcing real buys & sales in near-real time.
>
> EVERYBODY is "window shopping" until they pull the TRIGGER, LA.

> I HAVE posted actual buys and sells in the past - go look and you will see them.

Not for a year now.

> On the other hand, I have NEVER seen such postings by the likes of YOU (correct me if I'm wrong
> - if you don't then that is evidence that I am RIGHT!)!

Evidence:

1. this very thread is about how he doesn't like that my purchase receipts are redacted.

2. mentioned a specific purchase (w/price) back on Aug 23, 2019:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.golf/c/k_8x0DuDvUE/m/XlW4EMywAAAJ>

3. to prove to Tommy that trade confirmations do include transaction times, included an
example which is still online at: <http://huntzinger.com/photo/2019b/IAU201810.jpg>
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.golf/c/4T8lYrpc5mk/m/pf3ok4bEAAAJ>

4. in January 2022, I mentioned a list of stocks that I invited tracking; here's August's check:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.golf/c/JrPM7cEwZzI/m/Ym5LriO-AQAJ>

> > > The BIG issue is if the recession we are already in gets worse.
> >
> > Oh, ”Recession”? In the USA? Really? Who said so? You, not NBER?
> >
> > I really doubt that NBER is going to say that the US is in a recession when the
> > current 3Q22 estimate is +2.6% GDP growth:
>
> What you "really doubt" is of ZERO INTEREST to me.

Unfortunately, the simple existence of Tommy's reply debunks this claim.

> > < https://www.bea.gov/news/2022/gross-domestic-product-third-quarter-2022-advance-estimate>
> > > Note that the stock market is based on what will happen in the FUTURE, not
> > > current conditions, so the market will turn around BEFORE the economy does.
> >
> > Except for Black Swans/etc, of course. But your attempted point was already
> > acknowledged above, “… under downward pressure so long as the Fed is
> > raising interest rates.”, as this was why I flatly asked you:
> >
> > “So then: are you claiming that Fed rate hikes are already over?”
> >
> > And of course you were silent on that question. How brave of you.
>
> WHY don't you tell us that?

Already done again in this thread.

> > The dilemma you have is that just which hike is the “last” rate hike
> > often isn’t known when it happens, but is decided some time thereafter
> > retrospectively. That’s why investor opinions vary on if market inflection
> > should be expected at {0, 3, 4, 6, etc} months prior to said “last”. Of course,
> > there’s also strategies on how to address this uncertainty factor too…
> >
> > …that is, if one listens to someone who actually is a multimillionaire, instead
> > of someone who just claims to be one on the internet. /s
>
> Well, of course, I AM a multimillionaire - ...

Unsubstantiated, so you're just a "...someone who just claims to be one on the internet".

-hh

Tommy

Nov 22, 2022, 7:13:56 PM11/22/22
...and you are NOT!

-hh

Nov 22, 2022, 7:50:37 PM11/22/22
> ...and you are NOT!

Oh really? Got substantiation for that claim?

Just remember: "Absence of Evidence Is Not Evidence of Absence".

-hh

Tommy

Nov 23, 2022, 10:01:48 PM11/23/22
No, Lyin' Asshole, it is YOU that must prove OTHERWISE!

-hh

Nov 24, 2022, 3:31:54 AM11/24/22
> No, Lyin' Asshole, it is YOU that must prove OTHERWISE!

No, substantiation is the responsibility of whoever made the claim.
I'm merely pointing out your lack of substantiation:

since there's been no proof posted to RSG that you have any Brokerage Account at all,
let alone one(s) with a 7 digit balance for Net Worth, you've failed to prove your claim.

-hh

Bigbird

Nov 24, 2022, 5:59:24 AM11/24/22
Tommy wrote:

> > > ...and you are NOT!
> >
> > Oh really? Got substantiation for that claim?
> >
> > Just remember: "Absence of Evidence Is Not Evidence of Absence".
> >
> > -hh
>
> No, Lyin' Asshole, it is YOU that must prove OTHERWISE!

A senile person might say that but no intelligent person would take
such a claim seriously.

The point you are missing is that your claim is meaningless; any senile
old pervert can make unsubstantiated claims and if they are a proven
pathological liar there is no reason for them to be believed.

-hh

Nov 30, 2022, 1:13:14 PM11/30/22
On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 11:59:24 AM UTC+1, Bigbird wrote:

> > > Oh really? Got substantiation for that claim?
> > >
> > > Just remember: "Absence of Evidence Is Not Evidence of Absence".
> > >
> > > -hh
> >
> > No, Lyin' Asshole, it is YOU that must prove OTHERWISE!
>
> A senile person might say that but no intelligent person would take
> such a claim seriously.

Particularly anyone whose career field was in sciences…

> The point you are missing is that your claim is meaningless; any senile
> old pervert can make unsubstantiated claims and if they are a proven
> pathological liar there is no reason for them to be believed.

Which Tommy has amply demonstrated. FWIW, it can sometimes be far
more entertaining to simply not make a claim, not because one can’t
substantiate, but because it can drive some folks who believe that they
are adversaries absolutely bonkers to not know. Alan will remember
Nashton and his “drive” distraction.

-hh

Tommy

Dec 2, 2022, 8:41:27 PM12/2/22
The Lyin' Asshole continues to dodge the basic question: WHAT is your PHONY ANNUITY???

-hh

Dec 3, 2022, 8:28:21 AM12/3/22
On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 8:41:27 PM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 10:13:14 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 11:59:24 AM UTC+1, Bigbird wrote:
> > > Tommy wrote:
> > > [etc]

> > > A senile person might say that but no intelligent person would take
> > > such a claim seriously.
> >
> > Particularly anyone whose career field was in sciences…
> >
> > > The point you are missing is that your claim is meaningless; any senile
> > > old pervert can make unsubstantiated claims and if they are a proven
> > > pathological liar there is no reason for them to be believed.
> >
> > Which Tommy has amply demonstrated. FWIW, it can sometimes be far
> > more entertaining to simply not make a claim, not because one can’t
> > substantiate, but because it can drive some folks who believe that they
> > are adversaries absolutely bonkers to not know. Alan will remember
> > Nashton and his “drive” distraction.
>
> The Lyin' Asshole continues to dodge the basic question: WHAT is your PHONY ANNUITY???

Sorry cupcake, but the thread here is about how you’ve made a claim which
you’ve utterly failed to substantiate, not how you’ve also failed to do the
Zara Memorial “Pay Me!” to receive the annuity information. Oh, and you
also failed to state when you expect Fed Reserve interest rate hikes to end…

FYI, I’m expecting to get the next statement soon enough which will reveal
how high in six digits the account’s current balance is. The good news here
(for me, not you Tommy) is because it’s not a Variable product, it is guaranteed
to be higher than last year’s, despite the Stock Market’s declines in 2022.

Thus, as was said earlier:
“…that is, if one listens to someone who actually is a multimillionaire, instead
of someone who just claims to be one on the internet. /s”

-hh

Tommy

Dec 5, 2022, 2:14:40 AM12/5/22
Sorry, Lyin' Asshole, I have NO conversation with you w/o the disclosure of the PHONY ANNUITY.

-hh

Dec 5, 2022, 6:10:00 AM12/5/22
Oh, the existence of the annuity has been disclosed. You're just butthurt upset that
I've redacted the provider's name as well as withheld my actual balance(s) therein, and
you know that its your own fault because you've squandered multiple opportunities to
learn who because you just couldn't bring yourself to "play nice" by substantiating some
of your own claims.

-hh